Re: Measurable goals - for any grade - any subject

---------

From: croberts (croberts_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Sep 29 2001 - 12:01:30 PDT

> Over the duration of their 6 years in elementary school, 83.33% of
> students will knock over, drop and spill an open bottle of India ink at
> least once. :-)
> Ann-on-y-mouse in Columbus

Hey...guess what...they don't stop doing things like this when they get to
high school. I got a nice new piece of blue carpet about 4'x6' for the
front of the room and the first day I put it down...one of my students, a
junior in HS, dropped an open bottle of red ink right in the middle of the
carpet...not on the cement floor, mind you...but she waited until she got to
the carpet to even close the bottle. And then she just turned around and
looked at me...as if, "what do I do now?"
Carolyn

---