curriculum help

---------

From: Angela Chintala (mankala5_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Sep 29 2001 - 11:37:50 PDT

Please help! I'm still putting our curriculum together for K-8th and I
think I've exhausted all resources. Does anyone know of good web sites,
books, lesson plans, etc. that are available to help put this all
together? Where do you go for your own curriculum development? Are you
involved in your curriculum development or does the school dictate to
you? I'm at a private school with a huge amount of freedom this year.
Is there one single book or web site out there for all of us art
educators besides the Getty? Any feedback is greatly appreciated!
Thanks in advance!
-Angela

---