Re: Measurable goals - for any grade - any subject

---------

From: Jeannie Sandoval (jensando_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Sep 29 2001 - 07:58:14 PDT

As usual, well put... this is the trend of improvement
or so it seems. Even my principal said my goals are
the best he's seen, but he wants numbers. ugh! I wish
there were a nation wide test that you could give per
grade level so that we actaully have soemthing to
compare our kids grades with across our Nation like
they do 2-3 times every year. Hmmm, now that's a
thought! Afterall, the kids take tests in math,
science and other academic things, why can't there be
one in the arts? Or do we want to become
'standardized' in the arts? Ohh, might not want to go
there. Keep the ideas coming!
jeannie in ga
ps... 10% of my kids will poke themselves with a lino
cutter- even if they are wearing an oven mitt! haha

Judy-
I wish I had my list of goals to show you- but they
are at school. I will send them to you on Monday and
have you take a look and suggest where I can put this
number in. giggle