Note: To protect the privacy of our members, e-mail addresses have been removed from the archived messages. As a result, some links may be broken.

Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames



From: Randy (india99_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Sep 29 2001 - 03:51:11 PDT

methyl cellulose is another material you can use to thicken water for
marblizing. Some paper mache glues are methyl cellulose. I think prit
paste used to be. I can find it in hardware stores in Maine with the
wall paper pastes. Read the contents label carefully to be sure. The
paper fix is an alum .
Randy in chilly Maine