Hello and I'm back! !

---------

From: Jeannie Sandoval (jensando_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Sep 28 2001 - 16:42:16 PDT

Hello everyone!
I am happy to let you know that I am finally back on
the list. Judy D has done such a great job of keeping
you all updated about Mom and I tell you, I am so
thankful for my entire Getty family. It is truly a
blessing to have so many friends (even if we have
never met). Many of you have sent encouragement cards
to Mom and I appreciate it so much and so does Mom.
We still have several more rounds of chemo to go, but
the Dr is very optimistic about her survival. I am
too!
I just wanted to thank you all and remind you to
continue to keep her in your prayers.. although we are
doing better... we are not out of the woods yet.
I look forward to being an 'active' member again. It's
been a long 4 months without you.
Jeannie in GA