Re: Art Across America- last stop

---------

gregjuli_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Fri Sep 28 2001 - 15:49:27 PDT

Ginny
Thanks for that wonderful letter. I am also along with Ginny happy to recognize
all you that helped this exhibit become a reality. If it wasn't for all the
work that was contributed, it would of only remained an idea.
  The funny thing about the awards though, it is really an honor to get then,
but then you have to give a speech-yikes!.
MaryB

Virginia Rockwood wrote:

> Mary (et al),
>
> First, I extend my congratulations on the wonderful honor of being
> recognized as the Wisconsin Middle School Art Teacher of the Year! Somehow I
> don't think anyone here at ArtsEdNet is surprised.
> I marvel at how a good idea coupled with the energy and expertise of
> dedicated art educators can enrich the lives of so many. And despite all our
> ethnic and regional differences this exhibit has only helped us to recognize
> in some small way one way we are all connected.

---