Re: Help with Microsoft Word

---------

From: Bill Sechler (BillSe_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Sep 28 2001 - 15:23:35 PDT

First save the e-mail to your C drive documents folder, then open AppleWorks and do file, open, obtain the word doc you saved and you should get a message screen with 3 Open File options: 1- text only, 2-Dos text and 3-Rich text file, choose Dos text. After it opens it, the doc may have some funny looking nonsense text, scroll until the text is normal English. Select the weird stuff and delete it, sometimes it will also be at the end of a translated doc also so check the whole page. Let me know if it works.

---