Time Life Videos - pre-Columbian Cultures

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Sep 28 2001 - 14:35:43 PDT

Time Life's Lost Civilizations: "Inca - Secrets of the Ancestors" and
Maya- Blood of Kings

Here are two sources.
http://www.greatescapesmotors.com/mpi/moonbeam/tlifevid.htm

http://socialstudies.com/c/@2Qv6GvNwyqnes/Pages/product.html?record@TF30400
+af@ep

I have used many from this series -- all very good quality. I intend to
order the Tibet one after all now (if it is still available -- I got some I
knew I wouldn't use --- so cancelled further shipments many years ago.....
I have Aegean -- which I have never shown -- and only used Mesopotamia
once).

There is no shortage on video resources for Mayan and Incan civiliations --
lots out there.

Judy

---