Pre-Columbian Art - Maya

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Sep 28 2001 - 14:06:06 PDT

Well.. I had a change of plans today.... and took students to the computer
lab a couple days early. My art room had "Invasion of the Killer Bees"
today.... actually, the bees were pretty tame -- but ten bees in less that
an hour was more than I wanted to deal with the rest of the day (they were
coming out from the air space above the ceiling (middle school girls
shrilling at the sight of bees was something I did not want to put up with
the rest of the day --- Good thing I had my site for Plan "B").

Anyways.... lucky for whomever was looking for pre-Columbian resources.
The Mystery of the Maya link from the Canadian Museum of Civilizations was
wrong (they changed their site since last I corrected this page:

http://www.civilization.ca/civil/maya/mminteng.html

I will be correcting the links on the lesson ...soon.

Judy

---