Re: metropolitan cows, moose, angels, etc.

---------

From: Debbie Nicholas (deeknik_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Sep 28 2001 - 13:53:47 PDT

I had been trying to come up with something simple and
readily available to use for a project such as this.
There is no way we could create many fiberglass
sculptures so when Sonic came out with the Pink
Flamengo specials the light went on. We can buy the
pink plastic flamengos and the art club can create
from that.

=====
Debbie
Texas High