Paint Shop Pro

---------

From: Donald Peters (softsnow_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Sep 28 2001 - 15:17:43 PDT

Did anybody else receive the e-mail from Jasc offering Paint Shop Pro 7.05
(10th anniversary) for $10? I received mine yesterday and have to say it was
worth it for the new filters alone. I'm chomping at the bit to get the full
version of the virtual painter plug-ins now, as the two that came with it
are awesome! (pastel and collage)

Just wondering if anybody else took advantage of this offer and what they
thought of it...