metropolitan cows, moose, angels, etc.

---------

From: Ann Wilschke (awilschk_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Sep 28 2001 - 08:16:39 PDT

Greetings fellow art eds....TGIF

Will wonders never cease???? My principal just came in and asked me
where the Chicago cows came from.......He wants to do bears in our
town. Anyone have an idea where these animals came from and approx.
cost? Seems like I saw something on this recently somewhere..
Thanks loads.....

Ann Wilschke

p.s. I could also share with you a good lesson I had success
with....I had my 8th graders do art from a different point of
view.....We looked at Chris Van Allsburg's illustrations, Mantegna's
works, etc. I requested some patriotic themes too. They have come
up with some great results. I think this lesson will be a KEEPER.

---