<no subject>

---------

From: Wendy Connor (wconnor_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Sep 28 2001 - 05:07:51 PDT

Hello,
Does anyone have some fabulous handbuilt clay projects that produce pieces
kids take pride in keeping and actually WANT to take home with them? For
years I've had kids create various objects from clay and for years I end
with a stock pile of unwanted clay pieces. Sample ideas have included: clay
Greek temple boxes, clay sarcohagus boxes, tiles, mugs, plates, bowls,
animal banks, slab mail pouches, etc. Part of the problem is the kids love
the making of the objects, but their skill level is low and they don't value
the end results. ANY IDEAS/
Thanks,
Wendy in WYoming
wconnor@teton1.k12.wy.us