Re: To dunk or not to dunk...

---------

From: Sidnie Miller (sidmill_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Sep 27 2001 - 21:26:39 PDT

I've always thought that the idea was to make sure the pot was dust free
before the glaze is applied, hence the wiping or washing. Ceramics room
are often so dusty that all the pieces get a light coat while they sit
waiting for glaze. I usually just glaze--but I have had some problems
with pinholes and bubbles--I think this is caused by temp. problems, not
dust. Sid

# Sidnie Miller #
# Elko High School #
# College Avenue #