Re: Help with Microsoft Word

---------

From: Ann Heineman (aheinema_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Sep 27 2001 - 18:53:37 PDT

Hi Bill,

    My iMac screen message is...The document " " could not be opened,
because the application program that created it could not be found. Could
not find a translation extension with appropriate translators.
    The document sent to me is in Word. Any clues as to where this
translation extension would be in Appleworks or ? ? Thanks for the help.
Would like not to have to pay for something that I don't need afterall.

            Ann-on-y-mouse in Columbus

on 9/27/01 10:26 AM, Bill Sechler at BillSe@fsusd.k12.ca.us wrote:

> If you have an iMac you should have AppleWorks which should be able to open
> Word documents, when you try to open a word doc what screen message or choices
> pop up?

---