Decker site - correct your bookmarks

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Sep 27 2001 - 18:37:52 PDT

I have received several messages off list so far this year asking how to
find the new pages I did this summer.... Please change your bookmarks to
the WCOIL site (they are not on the Elida server).
http://www2.wcoil.com/~mdecker
I do not have access to the school site (Elida jdecker site) anymore so I
can not update it easily. The links pages are all outdated and so are the
Internet lessons. I use the WCOIL site exclusively (at home and at school).
I will only update the Elida site now when there is new art work....Once I
get the pages done - I have to tell the tech wizard and when he has time --
he will update to the web server..... He is pretty good about updating when
I ask him to. I guess it might make him look bad if he didn't.... We are
supposed to use technology in our programs -- it is a building and district
goal.

Today I put a homework assignment online for my 6th graders (they lost
their papers -- so I put it on line so they couldn't lose it
again...smile) - Tech wizard updated the site already so I can tell my
kiddies tomorrow -- Yes, it would have been quicker to photocopy more
papers an hand it out again.....but that wouldn't have been as much fun.

Judy Decker

---