Re: paper mache?

---------

From: Susan Holland (Susan_Holland_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Sep 27 2001 - 14:40:43 PDT

Yesterday I instructed third graders to use their thumb and pointer finger to
get extra paste off the strips as you are saying. I had one girl ask me if she
could please use her first two fingers and not her thumb because that is how
the other art teacher taught them. So, interestingly enough, they sometimes
take these little techniques very seriously.

artsednet@lists.getty.edu writes:
>"L". pointer and thumb!
>Hope this clarifies
>Christine from Binghamton