Re: Getty Archives

---------

From: Susan Holland (Susan_Holland_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Sep 27 2001 - 14:32:25 PDT

I recently tried searching the archives too, and only got the most recent
posts. In the summer, I was able to do searches that gave results from the
whole archive- or at least a good part because some results were dated way
back. I think something isn't working correctly with the archives since this
latest time the list was down.

artsednet@lists.getty.edu writes:
>Can someone give me some pointers for using the Getty archives? I'm
>looking for info on Pre-Columbian and Mexican art. When I plug either of
>these terms in the search, I only get the most recent posts and few,if
>any, have anything to do with, or even mention the subject. I do ask to
>search through 500 posts. What am I doing wrong here? Thanks, judy.

---