Re: Teaching time

---------

From: Phil A. (philalb_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Sep 27 2001 - 12:39:42 PDT

I feel your pain! I have 35 minute classes but it is eaten up by travel
time.(I have to pickup classes and return them)(Plus there is no
"inbetween" time. One class ends at the same time another is supposed to
begin. INSANE, I know.)I wish there was some supporting evidence for
longer class times. I have begged and begged for longer class times,
explaining the waste factor, etc. but it falls on deaf ears. The boss has
his own agenda, and it seems to favor classroom teachers.

---