Re: To dunk or not to dunk...

---------

From: Phil A. (philalb_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Sep 27 2001 - 12:28:06 PDT

Was this a question about treating the piece with water before applying
glaze, or was it a question about applying glaze? I'm missing something
here maybe. But placing the bisque ware under running water briefly is
what I have done. I also found that interesting effects are achieved by
NOT bisque firing first...Just apply the glaze to air dried greenware then
fire it. Saves a step too!

---