Re: To dunk or not to dunk...

---------

From: Mark Alexander (malexander06_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Sep 26 2001 - 19:39:12 PDT

Usually, we just brush the glaze on, but sometimes we dunk the bisqued piece
into the glaze, and sometimes we'll fill a bisqued vessel with glaze and
pour the remainder out. However, I've never bothered having students dunk
the bisqueware in water. Glazes seem to work just fine without dampening the
bisqueware in any way first.

Mark

leave-artsednet-7600Y@lists.getty.edu