Re: congrats and AAA

---------

gregjuli_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Wed Sep 26 2001 - 19:18:07 PDT

thanks Jeryl!
Art Across America should be at it's last stop in Vermont- I hope.
Ginny if you read this write me and let me know if you received it. I should
hopefully have the exhibit back by the end of October. what an experience it
has been! thanks to all of the participants it was a success for all involved,

thanks all
MaryB

"Jeryl W. Hollingworth" wrote:

> Congratulations to you , Mary on being named Wisconsin Middle School Art
> Teacher of the Year. Parents and students at my school are still
> talking about the Art Across America exhibit you organized. It was so
> educational on many levels for my students to be able to participate.
> Did it ever make it home or is it still traveling?
> Jeryl in SC

---