Pre-Columbian Art--- (Re: Getty Archives)

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Sep 26 2001 - 19:12:25 PDT

I am laughing out loud... I just read your post asking for pre-Columbian
resources...I am "psychic" again tonight....

You won't find much in the search archives on pre-Columbian art since it
only goes back now to around the first of September.

Pre-Columbian art:
http://www2.wcoil.com/~mdecker/precolum.htm
Maya (Lesson):
http://www2.wcoil.com/~mdecker/maya.htm
Inca (Lesson):
http://www2.wcoil.com/~mdecker/inca.htm
Pre-Columbian Ceramics:
http://www2.wcoil.com/~mdecker/effigy.htm
I do a lesson with 7th grade:
http://elms.elida.k12.oh.us/~jdecker/7-precolum.htm

Your request -- Wed, 26 Sep 2001 18:12:04 -0700

My post -- Wed, 26 Sep 2001 21:17:58 -0400

I guess my mind reading capabilities are a few hourse slow
tonight.....smile.
Any one else need some resources?....just send out those vibes (tee-hee).

Judy Decker

---