Re: Leaving for October

---------

From: Vivian Komando (komandv_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Sep 26 2001 - 16:07:13 PDT

I will be away for several weeks and I hate to miss all
the news and the wealth of information, but my mailbox
won't handle the overflo....

Keep safe all!
~^~
Vivian

=====
Increase the Peace ~^~ {^}Each time a (Hu)man stands up for an ideal, or acts to improve the lot of others, or strikes out against injustice, (s)he sends forth a tiny ripple of hope. Robert F. Kennedy~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Visit our High School art Page: http://members.home.net/artzheart