congratulations to Mary

---------

From: Jeryl W. Hollingworth (holl5_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Sep 26 2001 - 15:49:56 PDT

Congratulations to you , Mary on being named Wisconsin Middle School Art
Teacher of the Year. Parents and students at my school are still
talking about the Art Across America exhibit you organized. It was so
educational on many levels for my students to be able to participate.
Did it ever make it home or is it still traveling?
              Jeryl in SC

---