Re: Congrats to Mary Bolyard!!!!

---------

From: Ann Heineman (aheinema_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Sep 26 2001 - 12:46:42 PDT

Mary, Big Congratulations to you for this honor! I am lucky to have you
known you through this cyberspace list.

               Ann-on-y-mouse in Columbus

Hi all,
   I would like to take this opportunity to share with you all that Mary
Bolyard is being honored at our fall WAEA Conference as the Wisconsin Middle
School Art Teacher of the Year! It's a well-earned honor and I am so lucky
to have her as a colleague!
   Congrats Mary!

---