Teaching time

---------

From: Freeland, Susan (FREELAS_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Sep 26 2001 - 12:29:02 PDT

        we need your help...
        Does anyone out there have any websites or information on justifying
smaller and longer art classes ? We are trying to get more than 30 minutes
per class for elementary teachers....that's 8 classes a day!! Right now the
justification from the principal is that it "fits". By the time materials
are distributed and the lesson is introduced it leaves very little time for
learning!
        Thanks so much for your information...
        Sue

---