Re: Middle school art club & High School

---------

From: Bill Sechler (BillSe_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Sep 26 2001 - 11:32:14 PDT

Attached is our site Art Club Constitution which I had promised to send earlier this summer once I had returned to school. Our club has done face painting, plein air painting, mural painting and we sponsor art exhibitions, and field trips to art galleries and museums. We meet weekly at lunch and follow "Robert's Rules of Order". We also have an National Honor Art Society Chapter (dues paying members) which also has a constitution more complicated than my site version, you can get more information from the NAEA web site.

http://www.naea-reston.org/

---