After School Elementary Art Program

---------

From: Beth Warner (bwarnersccf_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Sep 26 2001 - 10:25:36 PDT

Good day from Indiana! I'm a mom in search of help developing an
afterschool art program for a local elementary school. I've resently had
a terrific conversation from a gentleman at Ball State University
encouraging the use of parents as teachers and using the visual art
discipline of the national standards for art education as a basis. This
sounds great! I, however, am not a professional educator and need help
putting in writing how this would work.

I'm also looking for history of other similar programs that are up and
working currently. (no need to reinvent the wheel?)

Any comments would be greatly welcome!

Beth Warner - art teacher wanabe!

---