Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Fw: painting

From: Paint with Joni (joni17_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Sep 26 2001 - 10:12:17 PDT

----- Original Message -----
From: Paint with Joni
To: ArtsEdNet Talk
Sent: Tuesday, September 25, 2001 7:13 PM
Subject: Fw: painting

Sent: Sunday, September 23, 2001 4:59 PM
Subject: painting

September 23, 2001
Dear Family and Friends,

I finally have a picture of my painting for you to see. My Printer Co. will have them for me to ship by October 15th. I am taking orders and hope all of you will help me with this cause.

Feel free to let me know what you think.

Please Check out my Web Page
Order Form

Taken from Original 24" x 36" oil painting

Copyright by Joni M. McPherson

All proceeds from the post cards and note cards to be donated to your choice:

1--NYC Police and Fireman's Families Fund

2-- Salvation Army

3-- The Red Cross

Please write your choice in memo section of your check.

Available for shipping after October 15th

(Sold in packages of 6) 6 for $ 12.00 + .85 postage & handling
Deluxe Size Post cards

6" x 8 "

Suitable to frame_________________________________________________________

(Sold in packages of 6) 6 for $ 16.50 + 1.10 postage & handling
 Note cards + envelope

4 x 6"

Inside verse by Joni:

We are proud
We stand tall

We will have peace

For our children and all

Our Country is united

Our sprits won't fall.

Thank you and hope you enjoy my painting. My painting will be hanging in Valley Springs, CA. post office.

Any suggestions on what I should do with the painting are welcomed.

PS I have an Angel rising out of the smoke and #3 in the clouds.