Fw: painting

---------

From: Paint with Joni (joni17_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Sep 26 2001 - 10:12:17 PDT

----- Original Message -----
From: Paint with Joni
To: ArtsEdNet Talk
Sent: Tuesday, September 25, 2001 7:13 PM
Subject: Fw: painting

Sent: Sunday, September 23, 2001 4:59 PM
Subject: painting

September 23, 2001

Dear Family and Friends,

I finally have a picture of my painting for you to see. My Printer Co. will have them for me to ship by October 15th. I am taking orders and hope all of you will help me with this cause.

Feel free to let me know what you think.

Please Check out my Web Page http://www.paintwithjoni.com
Order Form

Taken from Original 24" x 36" oil painting

Copyright by Joni M. McPherson

All proceeds from the post cards and note cards to be donated to your choice:

1--NYC Police and Fireman's Families Fund

2-- Salvation Army

3-- The Red Cross

Please write your choice in memo section of your check.

Available for shipping after October 15th

(Sold in packages of 6) 6 for $ 12.00 + .85 postage & handling
Deluxe Size Post cards

6" x 8 "

Suitable to frame_________________________________________________________

(Sold in packages of 6) 6 for $ 16.50 + 1.10 postage & handling
 Note cards + envelope

4 x 6"

Inside verse by Joni:

We are proud
We stand tall

We will have peace

For our children and all

Our Country is united

Our sprits won't fall.

www.paintwithjoni.com

joni17@jps.net

209-772-1257

Thank you and hope you enjoy my painting. My painting will be hanging in Valley Springs, CA. post office.

Any suggestions on what I should do with the painting are welcomed.

Sincerely,

Joni

PS I have an Angel rising out of the smoke and #3 in the clouds.

clip_image002.jpg