Re: papermaking

---------

From: MaryAnn Kohl (maryann_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Sep 26 2001 - 08:34:59 PDT

On 9/25/01 9:14 PM, MPBC90@aol.com said:

> Maryann,
> I think there's one recipe where you can use toilet paper (just cut up the
> whole roll) as a cheaper source?

Yes, just substitute toilet paper for the facial tissues in this recipe.
______________________
  ~ MaryAnn F. Kohl ~
maryann@brightring.com
http://www.brightring.com
<<
 I have a bunch of papier-mache projects in my Mudworks book. One
particular recipe I like is kind of an off shoot of the newspaper
papier-papier-mache, and uses facial tissues mixed with white glue. Crumble
pieces of napkins or tissue and cover with white glue. Model to desired
shape, or cover other things like boxes, tubes, blocks, etc. Dry thoroughly.
Can be painted. Using colored tissues is a nice touch. >>

---