Re: Good Books?

---------

From: Judy Nagel (jdnag_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Sep 26 2001 - 05:44:03 PDT

A few suggestions for you and where you can find them in the Sax catalog:
Brown Bag Ideas page 362 product #372 7185 $18.65
Art from Many Hands page 362 product # 572 9215 $21.50
A Survival Kit for the Secondary Art Teacher page 389 product #572 9421
$34.95
Art History and Appreciation Activities Kit page 367 product #572 0586
$89.95
American Art Appreciation Kit page 373 product # 572 2855 $99.95

This listing is non inclusive and subjective. You can find many more in the
Sax Main Catalog and the Visual Art Resource Catalog. If you need a copy,
please let me know. Judy
jnagel@saxarts.com