Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Ceramics links of interest

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Sep 25 2001 - 17:42:18 PDT

WOW! Thanks to all who replied with links to add (you came through for me
again)! I think I have enough to keep us busy for quite some time.

Check out the work of James Watkins:

White House Collection of American Crafts:

I Love Ceramics (select from drop down menu):

Ceramics Monthly:

All of these have been added to my ceramics reference page (my 8th graders
will be exploring next Monday or Tuesday).

Keep posting any specific artists you have found interesting.... I will
keep on adding -- I haven't even begun to check the I Love Clay links.....

Judy Decker