Hispanic Culture Month - online lesson

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Sep 25 2001 - 17:01:31 PDT

My 7th grade students began their homework assignment for Hispanic Culture
Month today (finally):
http://www2.wcoil.com/~mdecker/hispanic.htm

I put these homework assignments online just for the fun of it....That way
they can not use the excuse "I lost the paper" for not doing the work..and
when they come to class without the assignment on the day it is due -- I
say "bring in in tomorrow" -- that way they can not just use the "I forgot
my homework" as an excuse for getting out of doing it... I do all sorts of
things to eliminate excuses.... so that it comes down to the truth -- "I
just didn't do it -- and won't do it".

Judy Decker

---