New virus alert

---------

From: Maggie White (mwhiteaz_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Sep 25 2001 - 16:20:10 PDT

Hi, all,

Here is a warning I just got from a reputable online computer newsletter
I subscribe to.

Maggie

This is a free service of http://www.ComputerProblems.com - We share
your PAIN!

If you find this information helpful, pass it on to others...

If you would like to be added or removed from this list, go to:
http://www.computerproblems.com/quikreg.cfm
A mass mailing worm that is attempting to take advantage of the World
Trade Center incident is circulating.

The 'VOTE' worm has a specific signature and will be easy to avoid if
you know what to watch for! Get the details at:
http://www.computerproblems.com/answer.cfm?AnswerID=28879&QuestionID=28942&CatID=41

---