Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

new address phone for MaryAnn

From: MaryAnn Kohl (maryann_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Sep 25 2001 - 16:21:12 PDT

I am sending this notice of address change to everyone in my address book,
which means I may reach some of you in error for which I apologize (and for
duplications). I'm just realizing what a wacky job I've done with my address
organization! I'll do the best I can with what I've got ...

Remember to make any changes to your records as needed.

Keep doing art with kids!!

~~~~~*** NOTE: NEW ADDRESS & PHONE as of October 11, 2001 ~~~~~

MaryAnn F. Kohl
Bright Ring Publishing, Inc.

NEW street: 4208 Noon Road
       Bellingham, WA 98226