Indiana Art Ed Conference

---------

From: Rick (rlarson_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Sep 25 2001 - 15:33:16 PDT

The AEAI conference is in Columbus, IN. on Nov 2 and 3rd. I will be
there. Anybody else? I put in for $$ to see if it can be covered.
I'll go anyway, but it would be nice to have some of the costs covered.
I can't wait, and am excited about the sessions. I don't get to go to
many of these.
Columbus is about 50 minutes South of Indy off of Rt. 65.
If you are an Indiana teacher, your costs may be covered by the
Eisenhower Grant monies if you take one of the math or science/art
workshops.
Betsy

---