Re: paper mache

---------

From: Mark Alexander (malexander06_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Sep 25 2001 - 04:26:23 PDT

I use 1 gallon Rubbermaid jugs for paper mache paste. Originally designed
for juice in the fridge, their screw top (for mixing) and snap seal pour
spout (for dispensing) make them perfect for paste. I usually have two
gallons mixed at all times, because it works best if mixed a day ahead of
time. When we finish one up, its time to mix another. I mix it right in the
jug, and the substantial built in handle makes shaking really easy. Using
Ross paste, it keeps for months and I suspect years with out spoiling.

Mark