Re: papier-mâché, soft

---------

From: MaryAnn Kohl (maryann_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Sep 24 2001 - 21:56:36 PDT

soft papier-mâché

I have a bunch of papier-mâché projects in my Mudworks book. One particular
recipe I like is kind of an off shoot of the true papier-mâché, and uses
facial tissues mixed with white glue. Crumble pieces of napkins or tissue
and cover with white glue. Model to desired shape, or cover other things
like boxes, tubes, blocks, etc. Dry thoroughly. Can be painted. Using
colored tissues is a nice touch.
 ~ MaryAnn F. Kohl ~
maryann@brightring.com
http://www.brightring.com