Re: paper mache

---------

From: Jerry & Anne Carman-Hendel (hendel_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Sep 24 2001 - 21:12:40 PDT

    My student teacher is doing paper mache with 5th graders right now. We
are using a flour and wallpaper mixture. The mixture is easy to clean up in
the room and out of clothes, too.
    Later we will use diluted glue and tissue paper on them. The tissue
paper blends for some really nice color.
    I've also painted them with tempera and sealed it with mod podge.
    Hope this is helpful.

Anne C-H in Illinois

---