Ceramics links page - new ones added

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Sep 24 2001 - 18:20:12 PDT

Thanks Betsy for posting another "new to me" site... There are so many
ceramics sites online -- one could spend hours! I added links to my site:
http://www2.wcoil.com/~mdecker/ceramics.htm

Phil Mundt
http://www.clayarts.com/mundt.html
Raku - Sculptural - His vessels are black with a few small
faces in relief

Marilee Hall
http://www.clayarts.com/marilee1.html
Traditional and sculptural forms - hand built -- fanciful decoration.

More to explore at
http://www.clayarts.com/links.htm

Continue to post interesting Ceramics sites (or any art form) you come
across. This page was created with sites that have been posted to the Getty
list over the last two years.

Judy Decker

P.S. Don't mind me.. I keep track of all of these ways the list helps
me..It is part of my professional development target for this year....so
far I am doing great.

---