Re: Ceramic relief portraits - images needed

---------

From: Rick (rlarson_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Sep 24 2001 - 17:41:56 PDT

Hi Judy, try these.

http://www.clayarts.com/links.htm
This guy is neat, I just saw some of his work last weekend. I hope he has some
on this site, I didn't get to look. His vessels are black with a few small
faces in relief . Verry neat.
http://www.clayarts.com/mundt.html
Betsy

Thanks in advance for your help.... I will be putting my PowerPoint
together next week end.

Judy Decker

P.S. For anyone interested in Ceramic Effigy.... I searched that topic
today, too.... I found many links for pre-Columbian effigies but few for
Native American (I wanted Moundbuilders, Mississippi culture etc-- from the
mid west). I will send the file of links to anyone interested.

---
Judy Decker wrote:

---