For those concerned with quantity of mail

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Sep 24 2001 - 14:37:04 PDT

I guess I could have posted this last week when there was discussion on
this...but I just didn't think of it then. I just delete one email a
day....and usually without reading it now. I get the digest. I check in the
Web Browser feature to see mail as it has been posted. It is very easy to
reply to the individual that way --- and very easy to skip mail I do not
want to read.

Here is the URL -- all you have to do in enter your email address.
http://lists.getty.edu/cgi-bin/lyris.pl?enter=artsednet&text_mode=0
I enter the date to see what is current.

You will find a form then where you can change your settings to digest
after you enter your email account.

I am a member from my home account -- but can check the posts at school
using this feature. I am glad to see it back up and running (thank you Mark
Stone).

If this link doesn't work -- try
http://www.getty.edu/artsednet/Talk/talk.html
and click web browser.

I find it very easy to delete one long Getty post a day -- takes no time at
all.

I for one do not EVER want to see this list monitored more closely and
someone else deciding what is important for art education and what is not.
I would like for all members to decide if my concern is relevant to them. I
hope those who unsubscribed recently reconsider and find how valuable this
resource can be (so many out there share my opinion on this).

Judy Decker

P.S. This will give you a chuckle....My billboard that I see every day as I
drive home from school has been changed -- finally. It was "That love thy
neighbor thing? I meant that. ~ God" Everyday I would smile and think to
myself -"I'm trying, Lord --- but some just make is so difficult".....
Well... I guess I finally got it right. Now it says "In God We Trust.
United We Stand"...brought a smile to my face.

P.P.S. Yeh, you're right....if I wouldn't post so much --there wouldn't be
so much mail to delete....Sorry folks-- some days I am just too chatty.

---