wasting tempera

---------

From: Jayna Huffines (jayna_99_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Sep 24 2001 - 08:31:51 PDT

It seems like every time I have an issue I need help
with, someone else out there does too! I was so
frustrated with my 8th graders today! I thought I was
a genius for putting their tempera in ice cube trays
and having them cover them with foil to keep them
fresh.
I trusted them to refill on their own, so I left the
paint out for them. They quit getting their ice trays
when their colors got muddied or dry because they left
the foil halfway off, and they started pouring paint
on the magazine pages I gave them for mixing! Argh!
I know there has got to be a better way---thanks for
all the ideas!

Jayna