Re: Printing Pin

---------

From: Sue Stewart (Sue_Stewart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Sep 24 2001 - 07:00:08 PDT

I have used that pin in workshops I have attended, and it is super.
However, I also used a marble pastry roller and it worked well also. In
my classroom I bought the heaviest wooden clay roller pin as I decided I
couldn't justify spending a hunk of my budget on the stainless pin. The
wooden rollers work well but sometimes have imperfections in the
smoothness that leave a blank in the printing. I had that happen with one
of the four I bought last year. Lots cheaper though!

Sue E. Stewart
Sumner High School

---