Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Here ye, Here ye---Art Teachers from New York City to Honolulu

Date: Mon Sep 24 2001 - 06:03:13 PDT

In a message dated 9/24/2001 12:06:03 AM Eastern Daylight Time, writes:

> Other activities in the program is the Art-to-Art Quilt, and this year Pat
> will be asking participating teachers to have a student draw a painting on
> banner paper, and it will leap-frog, and then put on display at the
> National Show. This year's theme has not be selected.

Ben.........ask Pat to look into our company reproducing the QUILT squares.
This way the quilt artwork can be turned into actual quilt squares and made
into a real quilt. The original artwork returns without a problem. Size of
paper painted on should be 8 1/2 " square. Let me know if you'd like more