For TAEA members: November conference info

---------

From: pgstephens (pgstephens_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Sep 24 2001 - 05:20:20 PDT

To those of you planning to attend the TAEA conference in Lubbock:

1. The TAEA pre-conference newsletter with registration information and
the registration form is in the mail. If you do not receive your copy
within the next few days, please contact me.

2. A college football game is scheduled in Lubbock for the same weekend
that we will be there for the conference. Hotel rooms throughout the
city are at a premium. The conference hotel is now completely booked.
If you have a room reserved and would be willing to share, I have a
local art teacher friend who is in need of a place to stay. Again,
please contact me if you would like to share a room that you already
have booked.

See you in Lubbock!
Pam

---