Re: Statue of Liberty-help

---------

From: griswold (griswald_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Sep 23 2001 - 20:39:32 PDT

pistachios and need an art project to do with these shells!!! LOL Roberta

Hej, pistachios are the nut of Iran and the Middle East, so maybe you could
do something with that in the context of today's world.
I think that after Iran, California is the largest producer of
Pistachios...maybe you could so some comparisons.
Only half in cheek,
Charlotte
griswald@telis.org
rexfree_99@yahoo.com