Here's OODLES OF IDEAS (for middle school)

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Sep 23 2001 - 20:39:15 PDT

All of this "talk" about middle school art lessons jarred my brain... I
just offered Trish my copy of Oodles of Ideas I and II to borrow. Trish is
teaching her 8th grade class for just one year....On Bunki's and Carolyn's
Oodles of Ideas I and II there are enough ideas to keep her busy and then
some... way more than her one year stint as an art teacher.

All you new to the list folks might want to consider getting you own copies
of Oodles Ideas I and II (I hear there is a third in the works right now).
Ideas are geared to middle school but are adaptable to other levels -
student handouts included on the CD's.

For more information --please contact Carolyn Roberts
croberts@coastalnet.com or Bunki Kramer bkramer@srvusd.k12.ca.us

This is my last post for today.....honest. It has been a busy
weekend---lots of new ideas started....lots of images saved....searches and
web pages begun....all sparked by something I read on this list.

Judy Decker

---