Re: using photos in powerpoint

---------

From: DCudworth (fcudworth_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Sep 23 2001 - 20:27:43 PDT

Save your images as jpeg or GIf files. I find Jpeg works best, less
memory. To insert the picture, first be sure you are in the slide
editing frame as opposed to notes, slide show, outline or all slides
(the icon for this looks like a white rectangle at the bottom left).
Click on "insert" from the menu across the top of the screen, scroll
down to "picture", slide across to and click on "from file". Select your
file and and click "open". Your picture should appear on the slide. Good
luck. Dori